Would you describe yourself as highly self-motivated and able to successfully manage your priorities and your time? Are you a seasoned accountant who enjoys working with clients in the contracting industry and has knowledge in working with small businesses?
Do you find that you excel in a fast-paced environment? Are you able to take an ever- growing task list in stride, focusing on what needs to be done until everything is completed? Are you comfortable navigating cloud-based software platforms and apps? Do you enjoy improving workflows, process, and procedures? Are you highly organized and have mad skills when it comes to staying on task and being highly productive? Are you ready and able to work remotely with little direction, while enjoying a healthy work-life balance?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we are looking for you to join our growing VIRTUAL team!
Core Growth Strategies LLC has been offering stellar accounting services to our clients for more than 8 years. We have built our business by being one of the best, most thorough, and most efficient companies in the industry. We offer our clients the most current options for their accounting needs. Not only do we help our clients pin-point their problems, but we offer
actionable solutions. And we understand that our team is at the core of what makes the most impact to our clients. At Core Growth Strategies, we are committed to helping one another grow and develop within the accounting industry to ensure that our goals as a business are met, but also that you are fulfilling your dreams.
Check Us Out: www.coregrowthstrategies.com
Working at Core Growth Strategies LLC offers you so much! We provide a 401K with employer match, Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), as well as 100% employer-paid life and disability insurance. We have a generous PTO policy, ensuring that you have the work-life balance you need, and we offer seven paid holidays. We do all this because we know that our team is our most valuable asset!
We encourage and support personal development and industry-specific development. We create an open, honest, collaborative work environment. We are all here to help one another, which in turns helps our clients!
Here is what some of our team members say about working here:
“I’m proud to work with such a dedicated team under the guidance of a CEO who cares passionately about every employee and every client. -Kim, Team Success Manager
“The time and effort Christeen puts into the personal development of her employees is amazing. She sees the big picture – growing your employees helps to grow your company.” -Tedra, Bookkeeper
“Core Growth Strategies creates an environment of growth and development for its team members and emphasizes the importance of working from one’s strengths. There is a clear focus on excellence, and Christeen is a strong advocate of the synergistic value that a well-trained team, with a strong culture, brings to the organization as a whole.” -Charmaine, Executive Business Strategy Admin
You are a forward thinking, innovative and tech-savvy Accounting Expert with an entrepreneurial spirit. Work experiences and incredible motivation make you stand out in the crowd. You are self-driven and excel at the ability to juggle tasks and changing priorities. You effortlessly close on the deal, moving prospects to clients in the most positive of ways. You are computer savvy and adapt easily to different technologies. Your technological optimism makes you an ideal early adopter. Your management philosophy/style promotes a healthy and seamless, yet strong and empowering, team environment. Your work ethic, emotional
intelligence, positive energy, and enthusiastic character make you a very effective accounting manager.
You are task oriented, and you love working independently while being part of a successful team. You are excited about growing your career in a dynamic, upcoming environment and the ever-changing financial industry.
● Maintains financial records and ensures that financial transactions are properly coded and recorded.
● Ensures the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
● Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system, external software, and necessary departments.
● Analyzes current costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
● Develops, implements, modifies, and documents computer-based record-keeping and accounting systems.
● Reports to clients on the finances of their businesses; reviews financials with clients on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis (based on engaged services) via video meetings.
● Documents processes and procedures both internally and for clients.
● Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
● Prepares payroll with monthly, quarterly, and annual filings.
● Reviews payroll for accuracy prior to approval.
● Handles sales tax return preparation, filing and documentation.
● Quarterly and annual reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and close of books
● During tax season, provides assistance with supporting documents, scanning, and follow up calls for missing data. Final return JE and Tax documents to PDF.
● Reviews bookkeepers’ work, instructs, advises and trains where needed.
● Review client’s internal bookkeepers or accountants work, instructs, advises, and trains where needed.
Education, Experience, and Skills
● Certified in QB ProAdvisor, QB Advanced ProAdvisor
● 3+ years of related experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, participating in professional organizations.
Thank you for reading through our whole post; it is imperative to us that we find the best match for us, and the best match for you. If you still feel you are a great fit for us and this position, then PLEASE submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please introduce yourself, and tell us about one thing in our post that spoke to you and why.
If you meet the qualifications, we will be in touch regarding next steps within one week of your submission.
We are really excited to get to know you and to see if we are a great match!
Core Growth Strategies LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Core Growth Strategies LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year